
I just wanted to tell a little bit about our family. Justin and I got married on July 26,2002 I was 18 and Justin was 20. Anika was born February 26,2003 she is 3 and Ariana was born May 16,2005 she is 1. Justin and I were high school sweethearts. We knew when we meet we were soul mates. I look back now and see how God put Justin in my live. If I had never meet Justin I probably would have never meet my savior. In the begin Justin and I were living in the world. And one Sunday Jonathan and Carrie invited us to Living Hope. I had never been to a church like Living Hope before. But I loved it and we began coming and one Sunday the Lord got a hold of my heart and I gave my life to him and Justin dedicated his life to Christ again. The Lord has been so good to us. In our first year of marriage he blessed us with a home and a baby girl. He blessed us with a beautiful church family also. It is a blessing to be in this family. Justin is a wonderful Dad and Husband. He has sacrificed a lot for our family. Some of you know that Justin loving cars. He has a Honda civic si that he put in contests and won a lot of awards. He loves to race also. The picture on top is a picture of Justin at a track event at Texas world speedway. He is the one driving. It is funny because our oldest Anika loves fast cars also. It must be in their blood. They are the trill seekers in the family. But today Justin has not been in his cars for a while. He knows that spending time with his girls is more important. I want to thank him for his sacrifice. He means the world to me and my girls. They are totally daddy's girls. And Anika wants you to know that her daddy is her hero and she loves him because he teaches her about Jesus!



No comments:
Post a Comment