OK, Let's do this! Five things no one knows about me. Well, I can't say no one. Justin and Kaylene know everything about me.
#1. I AM 23 TODAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
#2. I am a dancer at heart! I have been dancing since the age of 3. I love to dance!
#3. I want to learn how to ride a sports bike (Some thing like a Triumph TT 600)!
Justin used to have a bike but it was to tall for me. He said if he gets one for me he will have to lower it. This is one of the times I do not like it that the Lord made me small.
#4. I want to dress more like a girl.
I am always in jeans and a t-shirt! I really have not found my style, yet!
#5. I like to Auto-Cross!
If you do not know what auto crossing here is a short description:
You have to control your car through a designed course. It is really fun. You get to drift! I ride with Justin. I have not learned how to do it myself but one of these days I will. If you are a trill seeker you would love it!
OK my five people have already been tagged.
But I need to tag someone so I tag Kelly Nall and Carlos
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
since you tagged me, you do have to read it:)
hey girl... I added you as a link on my profile... AND you need to blog more often! I'm surprised Kaylene isn't jumpin all over you about it :) God Bless!
Post a Comment