Oh! How I love his MOMMY!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLENE!!
We hope you have a wonderful day!!
God has blessed us by making you apart of our family!!
We love you so much!!
Words can not even describe how grateful I am to have you as a friend, who is more like a SISTER!!
As a kid I always told mom that I wanted a sister.
But they were done having children.
I longed for that sister relationship.
God loves me so much He gave me YOU!!
I love you KK!!



5 comments:
Aunt Kaylene,
I love you so much!! Happy Birthday!
Love,
Anika Lynn
Aunt KK,
Happy Birthday! I love you SOOOOO much!!
Love,
Ariana
p.s.
She also said it was her birthday!!
Kay,
I had to put a picture of Easton because I had one picture of you and it was not a good picture. And since it is your birthday I thought I would show you how much I love you and not put that picture up!! You welcome!!
Ana
Thanks for the pic of Easton those curls are gorgious. Thank you so much for writing something about me. You guys are great, I love you all. Happy Birthday to me!!
Happy Birthday Kaylene!!!
I hope you had a wonderful day. You are such a blessing in my life.
Love you,
Kathryn, Michael and Alex
Post a Comment