Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!

I am 24 today!!


I woke up this morning with a thankful heart.

The Lord is doing a work in my heart today. He is showing me all the good things that He has given me. I have been experiencing a low time in my walk with the Lord lately. But today He has filled my heart with JOY and HAPPINESS. Today is a turning point in my relationship with the Lord. He loves more than I will ever know. I praise Him for his grace and mercy because through Him is the only way I can spend eternity with Him. I can not get into Heaven without Him. I am thankful that He forgives me and remembers my mess ups no more!!! Praise the Lord for He is worthy to be praised!



I am thankful for my hard working husband! There are no words to describe how thankful I am for him.


I am thankful for my two beautiful daughters! They make me smile all the time.




I am thankful for my mom! She still will do anything she can to help us and is always there when I need her.


I am thankful for my sweet friends. Who love me no matter what.



I am thankful for my church family. I am thankful that the Lord put me in LH because I learn so much from the wonderful body of Christ.


The Lord is awesome and wonderful! And I know that He loves me and I love Him
with all my heart.

3 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

Love you! Happy Birthday!

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!

I am thankful for you!!

The Campbell Clan said...

Happy Late birthday Ana! We love you and think of you and your sweet family often. When we talked about decorating cookies, Bella asked if we were going over to ya'lls house. It was so cute.
Hope you enjoyed your birthday!
sarah