
Today is our wedding anniversary. We have been married four years. But it seems much longer. I remember the first time I saw Justin. There was something different about him. Compared to my past relationships this man actually cared about me. He cared so much about me that he kept asking Kaylene, when was I going to call him! At the time I met Justin I had just gotten out of a relationship and really was not looking for a boyfriend. But God had a plan for me and I did not even know God yet! Isn't it amazing how God looks after us even when we do not know Him. Thank you God! Well our story goes like this. The night I meet Justin he was helping Kaylene's brother move. Kaylene and I were on our way to her boyfriend's house. We stopped by her brother's house just for a moment. When Justin saw me he went to his car a changed his shirt! All for me! As we were leaving our friend Jesse stopped us and told me Justin wanted to meet me. So Justin came to the car and Jesse introduces us. Then Jesse tells me, Justin wants to get to know me better. I told Jesse we would come back. Well we never came back. A few days or it might have been weeks went by and I got a call from Kaylene saying Justin went by her work. She worked at shivers. And he gave her his number a told her to tell me to call him. I was kind of nervous but I called him. It was around 10 or 11 at night. He answered and we talked for a long time. I did not know that he had to be at work at 5:00 in the morning. He was a Coca-cola guy then too but in a different department. He went store to store filling the shelves. After that talk that night our relationship went really quick. Two weeks into our relationship we knew that we were suppose to be together for the rest of our lives. I remember the night we said we love each other. We were sitting in the blue mustang outside in my driveway. Justin said he had to tell me something but did not know how to say it. I knew what he was going to say so before he said it I said it. I also remember asking my mom if we could get married. Of course she said no! She said I had to wait until I graduated from high school. It was the summer before my senior year. So we had one year to wait. We actually waited one year. We got married two months after I graduated. That day was the second greatest day of my live. The first was when I meet Jesus. I honestly believe that if I have never met Justin I might not have came to know Jesus as soon as I did. Justin helped me become a totally different person. He has shown me what is really important in life. I thank God everyday for him and for putting me as Justin's help mate. He is such a great dad to our beautiful little girls. He is such a hard worker no matter what he is doing. God has blessed me with an amazing man. And I want the whole world to know what a great man he is. I pray that I bless him as much as he blesses me each day. Justin I love you and I always will! Thank you for being a great husband and daddy! These words do not even compare to the love I have for you! No words can describe how I feel! My love grows more and more for you everyday! I LOVE YOU!
Ana (Mrs. Justin Williams)



2 comments:
I am so proud of you guys! Happy Anniversary!
Ok, you remembered those details so well, i was reading and didn't remember some of that.
Post a Comment