She has no fear what so ever!
We went to the mall a couple of weeks ago with Easton. And the kids jumped on the trapolines they have set up in the mall.
She liked it alot.
She really wanted to go back. So we took her again.
And she learned a new trick! All by herself!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
It is CRAZY how our little girl has no fear!
She had alot of fun!
I loved looking at her face when she was done!
It was priceless!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
It reminds me of my walk with the Lord. If I just trust Him with my whole self. He shows me amazing things! I just watch Anika and remember I am suppose to have a child-like faith! Thank you Lord for the things you show me through Anika Lynn a.k.a. "Big Mama".



2 comments:
How fun...she is so cute!!
I took the boys to do that and they had a blast!!
How fun...she is so precious!!!
I took the boys to do that too, they had a ball!!
Post a Comment