Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Big Mama is FOUR!



Our Baby girl turned FOUR yesterday!

I can not believe she is four. Time went by so fast.

She has gotten so big!

I want her to stop growing. She is four but looks like a five year old. She is more than half my side.

I fear that when she is a teenager I will be looking up at her.

She is so sweet and loves Jesus with all her heart!

I praise the Lord for every single day and moment He has given me with Anika Lynn.

She has taught me alot about myself and how I look at and do parenting.

I praise God for given Anika to me.

And through my mistakes in life He still loved me. And because of my mistakes in life he gave me a beautiful little girl! And saved my life!

1 comment:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Happy Birthday Anika Lynn!!! I will see you in Cubbies - Ms. Kathryn

Ana - God's love is great and we can't mess it up!! Love you.

But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children-
Psalms 103:17