Monday, March 05, 2007

Please Pray

I know not many people read our blog but I need prayer.

I have been struggling with anger for a long time now. And I gave it up to the Lord over and over again. He made me realize that I keep failing because I give it up and then try to do it on my own again.

He has been teaching me that I need prayer. And that I need to share my struggle with the body of Christ.

No one will know what I struggle with if I do not ask for prayer.

So I beg you please pray for my emotions and my reactions. I want to live in freedom like Christ intended.

Thank you,
Ana

4 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
James 5:16

Ana, I am very proud of you. I know how hard it was for you to post this. You are not alone. Anger is something that I have struggled with and as I confessed it to people and people prayed for me, God began healing my heart.

As you bring sin to light, satan has NO hold on you.

Always remember that you are a child of God and He delights in you and greatly desires you to walk in freedom.

When I feel angry, I begin to pray the fruits of the Spirit; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self-control. (Galations 5:22)

I loved that the past two weeks Butch has touched on that because it immediately calms my spirit and helps me to focus on God and not my flesh.

I love you and if you every want to talk or pray, I am here and know that I am praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Ana,

I'm with you. The world makes us believe we have a right to be angry and that sucks, but the Lord brings freedom. I will be praying for you.

Pauline

Carpio Family said...

Ok, so you are so great, seriously totaly reach out confessing sin, Yes! I am praying for you, and your family. - K

Laredoian said...

I will Ana. Kathryn already posted the exact verse that came to my mind while reading your plea... It really is the ONLY way to get that freedom, that healing. You are amazing Ana, and I cannot wait to see the Lord free you from your anger, and oh the things that He will be able to teach you as you allow Him to heal you... and all the things that will come with that freedom!