

Romans 6:4
"For we died and were buried with Christ by baptism. And just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glorious power of the Father, now we also may live new lives."
Amen!!
I am living a new life!
I got baptized this past Sunday.
I can not even describe the feeling I had as I was getting baptized. I felt renewed, clean, pure, overjoyed, I felt our Lord's love for me.
I just wanted to tell everyone in my church family at LHBC. I love y'all so much. Thank you for rejoicing with me my new life!! I am truly blessed to be apart of the body at Living Hope!!



3 comments:
Praise the Lord!
What an awesome time for you. I am so very proud of you and look forward to watching the Lord work through you.
Ana!
What a blessing you are to everyone who knows you! I'm so glad that the Lord showed Himself to you, I love how He does that. I'm so blessed to know you. Can't wait to see what the Lord does with you and your life and your family's life! You have a precious family!
PRAISE THE LORD! I don't have any pictures of me :( Can't wait to see how much we grow sister!
Post a Comment