Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Ariana!


Our Baby turned TWO yesterday!
She is cute and fun. She talks like crazy! She is so funny! She started to sing "Happy birthday to me" yesterday morning it was so cute!
She will come up to you and will say,"What are you doing guys?" You can actually hold a conversation with her now!
I am blessed to be her mommy.
And can't wait to see what the Lord has for her life.
She loves dancing, singing and reading. She has a special dance. You tell show my happy feet and she starts dancing.
She loves to watch BOZ.
And she is crazy about her big sister!! She does everything Anika does. It really has been a great teaching tool for Anika. It is teaching Anika how to be a good example.
Ariana is very bossy and wants things her way. She likes to say the words "no" and "mine" alot. I am entering into the terrible twos.
She is also a little dare devil. She loves jumping off the couch and off the window egde.
She does not like to eat her own food. She likes everyone elses.
I just can't believe she is TWO already!!
Her daddy is her world. And has him wrapped around her little finger.
She is crazy about her uncle Carlos. And she loves her Aunt KK and Easton.
She loves her Momo and her aunt Lala.
She is truly a blessing from our heavenly Father.
Please join me in praying for her and Anika's salvation and purity.

4 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Happy Birthday Ariana. I hope you had a wonderful day.
You know Alex wants to be just like Michael too. He even wants me to call him Michael, but God made him Alex just like He made you Ariana, so very special!!
Love you,
Ms. Kathryn, Michael and Alex

sdfs said...

I love this kid so much!! And she is such a dare devil in class too!! If I take my eyes off of her, she is climbing on something! And then after I talk to her about, she says SORRY! SO CUTE!! It's been so fun to watch her grow just this past year!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIANA!!! :o)

Kendra said...

Happy Birthday Ariana! We hope you had a great day!

Love,
Allen, Kendra and Taylor Joy

Hendrick Family said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!!