
The camera of my dreams!!
I am sad to say I do not have a camera anymore. My brothers were letting me use their rebel but they needed it back and then gave it to a friend of theirs. And my small digital camera is broken!! I do not know what happened.
I am so sad.
Anika was in Kidshine is past weekend and I was not able to take pictures of her. And in about two weeks we are going to Oklahoma for the labor day festival and I wanted to take pictures then too. So I think I will just have to buy me a disposable camera. I really do not want to do that because I have been spoiled with my brother's Rebel. The pictures are so clean and smooth.
I hope I can get one soon. Justin said when we can afford it he will buy me the camera of my dreams!!







I really love taking pictures. I hope I can start again soon.



2 comments:
You do such great photography. You will get a camera soon, i know it!. It's so funny to see Aerie in that onesie when it was still a little big on him.
Ana,
I love the pictures! Your girls are so precious. I can't believe Anika is in Kidshine, time flies. And how sweet is baby Aerie! That is the first time we have seen him. Hopefully we will get to make a visit down there. Bella has been asking about going to College Station. We love ya'll!
Sarah
Post a Comment