
I have been asking myself that lately.
I feel like I have lost myself.
I have lost the things I love to do.
It is hard to explain but I will try.
Here lately I have been feeling I am living I life I did not want to live.
You are probably thinking WHAT?
Don't get me wrong I love being a mom to my girls and a wife to Justin.
I just feel like I am not how I was.
Yes I am a new creation in Christ. But I have lost my passions in life.
Most of you did not know me in high school.
My passions in life were:
Dancing
Singing
photography
scrapbooking
I feel like I have lost myself.
I have lost the things I love to do.
It is hard to explain but I will try.
Here lately I have been feeling I am living I life I did not want to live.
You are probably thinking WHAT?
Don't get me wrong I love being a mom to my girls and a wife to Justin.
I just feel like I am not how I was.
Yes I am a new creation in Christ. But I have lost my passions in life.
Most of you did not know me in high school.
My passions in life were:
Dancing
Singing
photography
scrapbooking
sewing
painting
I have lost the things I love.
I was talking to Justin the other day about this and he said," Ana, you are a mom now."
Then I ask,"Why does it have to change because I am a mom?"
My girls love dancing with me in the living room! My girls love taking pictures! And my girls love to sing!
I just want my life to overflow with my passions that I have. That God put in me. But i can not seem to find a way for this to happen. Please join with me in prayer that God would put things in my life that I can express myself and for time and resources to do these things.
If I do not make sense to you please talk to me in person so I can explain more. I have a hard time typing what I am feeling. I do better explaining in person.
I have lost the things I love.
I was talking to Justin the other day about this and he said," Ana, you are a mom now."
Then I ask,"Why does it have to change because I am a mom?"
My girls love dancing with me in the living room! My girls love taking pictures! And my girls love to sing!
I just want my life to overflow with my passions that I have. That God put in me. But i can not seem to find a way for this to happen. Please join with me in prayer that God would put things in my life that I can express myself and for time and resources to do these things.
If I do not make sense to you please talk to me in person so I can explain more. I have a hard time typing what I am feeling. I do better explaining in person.



1 comment:
I hope that you are able to rest in God's arms. I pray you will see who HE wants you to be, that you will be able to use your passions to bring Him glory! Praise the Lord for honesty!
Post a Comment