Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Update on our family

We have been going through a hard time and still are.

Justin is still not on a regular schedule at work. But please be in prayer that he gets a route soon. There is one route he really wants that is about to go up for bid. Pray that he gets it. It will be really good for him. He will have every other day off and he will also have Sunday off!! And the guy he rides with it also a believer! Please please pray that he gets this route. He has been struggling with temptation while he is on the road. And last night when he came home from this route (the one he wants)he told me he had no temptation. Praise the Lord.

Please pray for me when he is gone. It is at night when he is gone. Pray for our safety at home. And that I can sleep.

Also pray for me I am having a hard time this month. I was suppose to have the baby this month. So it has been hard emotionally for me.

The girls are doing great. Ariana is starting to be rebellious. Pray for consistency with her while Justin is not home. Also pray for them sometimes when Justin is gone they have a hard time with him not here. They miss him really bad.

Please pray for our marriage!! Ask me in person about that.

Please pray with us that God would send an older Godly couple in our lives. And a mentor for me.

Thank you for your prayers and help.

We love y'all!!!

1 comment:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

I love your transparency sweet girl.

Know that I am praying for you...if you ever want to talk, I am here!!

Love you.