
I am so proud of my girls.
We stayed home tonight to pass out candy with our hope group. Right before Justin had to leave to work we took the girls down our street to get candy. We went to about ten house.
We started running low on candy to pass out to kids and my sweet girls let me take their candy to give out. I did not take all of it. I had to leave them some.
And then about 9:45 my brother, Daniel, called and asked if I still had candy left. My niece and nephew's mom did not take them trick or treating. And my niece was very upset. I told him no I did not have any candy but to still come over and I would find something to give to my niece, Chloe, and my nephew, Gabriel.
I asked Anika and Ariana if I could give them some of their candy. I told them that their mom did not take them trick or treating.
They said yes.
And then they decided to gave them all THEIR candy!!!
I could not stop telling them how proud I was of them and how happy they were making God.
It was so sweet to see my girls being selfless!!
Even Ariana who is TWO! At two they do not want to share.
I am proud of Anika being a good example to Ariana.
And so proud of them being like Christ to thier cousins.
They just blessed my heart tonight!!
God is Good!! And has blessed me with two amazing little girls!!!
P.S. Sorry no picture of them in their costumes. My camera is still broken so I had to use a disposable camera.
But they were so cute. Anika was a monkey and Ariana was a lady bug.



2 comments:
How very precious. You should be proud. THose girls have a very good momma teaching them God's Word!!
So cute!!
Just wanted to let you know Ariana is this way in the preschool too!! She can always tell who the smaller kids are and the ones who need help. Just last night we had a new little baby names Josiah and Ariana held his hand and led him around the playground the whole night! She was hugging him and kissing him and being such a little mommy!! She was his little protector! It was SO cute!!
Post a Comment