
OK, I think I am insane!
I actually miss my washer!
About two days ago our washer went out. I have always hated doing laundry. But the Lord has taught me a few things now that I do not have a washer.
#1. I hate asking people for help.
#2. What a awesome God he is for allowing me to have a washer.
#3. I don't trust Him like I should.
I have been stressing out about not having a washer. Thankful we know Manny works on washers. So he came over yesterday and checked it out for us. I was hoping it would not be anything big but it was.
It is going to cost $400.00 dollars to fix our washer!! We do not have any extra money to fix or buy another washer.
So this is our prayer request that the Lord would provide!!! And that I would trust that he is going to provide for us.
But while I am waiting for the Lord to provide. I am needing a washer I can go and use. With four people in my home I am needing to do laundry often. And I am in the process of potty training Ariana.
And I know the Lord will provide a washer to use because I have a awesome church body!!
Thanks for praying and helping us!



2 comments:
I know I am all the way in College Station, but you are more than welcome to use mine anytime...
I can see it now, me and Easton walking to your house to get you , the girls and the clothes. Easton can take a basket in the powerwheel, I can take one on the stroller and you could fit one in the radio flyer with arianna. 3 loads.
Oh hey bring some over tonight when you come.
Post a Comment