Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My LORD is AMAZING!



I just wanted to let everyone know how amazing my LORD is!

Some of you know I was expecting our third child. We found out last week that I lost the baby.

The Lord has taught me a lot through this loss.

He taught me that I can not make it through this life without HIM.

He taught me that HE will get glory from my loss. And gave me a peace!

He showed me that my little girl gets how much he loves her!

He showed me how much my family and my church family loves me.

He taught me that I am to teach younger women what it looks like to be a godly wife and mother.

He has taught me how to love my girls more (I didn't even know that was possible) and to show them His love even when they are getting disciplined!

HE taught me how important it is to get into HIS word daily.

And Wherever I go and whoever I met they are to see Christ in me!

I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me. Gal. 2:20

I am to use my life to make HIM famous!

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

1 Corinthians 10:31

And no matter how much I mess up HE will ALWAYS LOVE ME!!

YES! HE WILL ALWAYS LOVE ME, ANA ALICIA WILLIAMS!!

Thank you to everyone who are praying for my family and the loss of our baby.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Ana,

I am so proud of you...the way you see how the Lord wants to use this situation instead of only relying on your feelings. You amaze me and I know that the Lord is going to continue to use this situation, especially your response to it, to bring him glory.

Praying for you,

Kendra

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

"He who trusts in the Lord, lovingkindness shall surround him" Psalm 32:10

Ana, you are surrounded by love by Jesus and the people he puts in your path. I love you!!

Praying for you,
Kathryn

Carpio Family said...

Oh, my sweet Ana!

I Love you so much,
you are such a sister!

That's really all i can say.

I could tell you that i hurt for you...but you know that.

I could tell you i'm proud of you...but you know that.

I could tell you that i'm here for you...but you know that.

I could tell you that you and Justin mean so much to us...but you know that.

I could tell you God's there with you guys...but you know that.

I will tell you i will keep praying for you...but you know that.

Call me if you need any thing...but you know that.

Love you and your girls,
Kaylene