
I having been saying for a long time now that I want to lose weight.
And never did anything about it!
But now I am putting actions to my words with the help of my husband.
We went to body combat last night with Kay and Carlos. And Kathryn, Dena, and Amy came, too.
After we were done Justin and Carlos told Kaylene and I they found a way to motive us.
So here is what they came up with:
In one month from yesterday we are going to weigh ourselves.
Combine mine and kaylene's weight together and they will combine their weight together.
And whoever has lost the most weight in one month wins.
The prize:
If we win we get a girls weekend away!
If they win they get a guys weekend away!
So I will let you know how it went in one month!
Kay and I are so excited! And the kids are excited because they get to play at the gym alot more now.



3 comments:
It was fun working out with you. Motivation is a good thing!!!! Y'all will totally win, who can resist a girls weekend!!
hey quick Question.... Which one am I in the pict???
You pick which one you want. Thanks again for coming over yesterday.
Post a Comment