Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

We want to wish everyone a Happy Easter!

Today we are celebrating our Lord's resurrection!

The Lord showed me last night at church how powerful the cross is.

I am a sinner in need of a savior! And He is that savior!

Praise the Lord for sending His son Jesus Christ to die for our sins.

I can live in freedom now knowing that I am free from all my sins past, present and future! Did you hear me Past, Present and Future!! He forgives me for the sin I have not committed yet! That amazes me. The devil has no power over me!! Thank you Jesus!

He loves me so much that HE forgives me for all my sin. And gives me the power to sin no more!

And this could not happen with out the resurrection.

He is now seated at the right hand of the Father! And He has sent the Holy Spirit to help us through every moment of our lives.

Let's worship the Lord for all that He has done. In Unashamed worship! Celebrate this Easter like you have never celebrated before!


Today I celebrate:

FREEDOM
FORGIVENESS
VICTORY
LIFE!


I am the Living ONE;
I was dead, and behold I am alive
for ever and ever!
Revelation 1:18

1 comment:

Williams Family said...

Praise God for Pastor Butch. I love that he loves us so much that he will only speak the truth and he will not give into his flesh to please us! Please remember to lift him up daily in your prayers.

Ana