I would like to introduce the new way of giving someone a baby gift.
Baby Bouquet:

The one in the picture is a Large.
It contains: 1 sleeper, 1 onies, 1 t-shirt, 1 pair of mittens, 1 bib, 2 hats, 2 pairs of socks, and 2 burp clothes.
Medium contains: 2 onies, 1 hat, 1 bib, 1 t-shirt, and 2 pairs of socks.
Small contains: 1 hat, 1 bib, 1 t-shirt, 1 pair of socks, and 1 onies.
I also make blankets with matching burp clothes. And they can be personalized.

And I make nursing covers that have a rigid neckline so that you can see your baby. It comes with two matching burp clothes. And on the reverse side it has a chenille or terry cloth panel.
Similar to this one:

And I also make Monograms:

And Soft diaper bags. Inside it has several pockets. And it is reversible.

This new for me so I do not have prices yet. But if you are interested give me a call or e-mail me at choctawwilliams4@verizon.net or 979-450-6197.
And I also need help with naming my business. Any suggestions?



6 comments:
Hey Ana~
How cute is this stuff!!!! I LOVE it all. That bouquet is amazing. I had no clue that you were an incredible seamstress. What gifts you have!
I'm trying to think of a catchy cute name for you.
Ana Banana
Itsy Bitsy by Ana
Precious Package
That's all I got for now girlfriend! I will be thinking. This stuff is fun!
Lyns
Ana,
You do amazing work! Seriously, those are so cute. I am horrible at thinking of business names (hence the name for mine), so I won't even torture you with ideas. Great job!
Ana
You are so talented. I remember seeing the journals you make and this is even better!!
And what a great idea since LH has SO many babies!!
I will be thinking of names...
I am so excited about your business! This stuff is super cute! Isn't it so fun starting your own business? I've had a blast starting my photography business! oo..I like Lynsey's suggestion of Itsy Bitsy by Ana!
Ana!
I love your stuff!!!
I want a diaper bag for me!!! I think that the bag is too cute and could be used for way more than just diapers!! :)
Let me know how much!!!
Hey there I miss your blogs, it is time for an update!!!
Post a Comment